The Advanced Training Program runs for ten months out of the year and is designed for selected players that pass a tryout. The program offers coaching from one of the top coaching staffs in the region (CLICK HERE to see the staff). We are now offering online registration for this program. Please Click Here if you are interested in registering your child for this program. If you have any questions regarding registration for our Advanced Training Program, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players are either selected or try out for the Program
- Limited space in program (due to limited number of professional staff coaches)
- Open to players ages 7 and older
- 10 month program (Aug-May)
- Optional "Soccer in the Streets" available two nights per week in summer
- Two practices per week (optional third night of practice available)
- One game per week
- Play against the top teams/players from other programs throughout South Florida area
- Playing time not guaranteed - players are asked to compete for their place
- Professional Nationally Licensed Coaching staff (No parent coaches allowed)
FOR FULL PROGRAM DESCRIPTION CLICK HERE
Advanced Training Program - Document
For any needed forms, go to the FORMS AND DOCS link on the home page.